Re: County Fair Flower Show

> Tell us what miniature and dwarf hostas you used in your exhibit.
>
> Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN

Clyde, and others,
  I didn't have this container ready for our hosta cut-leaf show, so
didn't enter it. I certainly will next year. I've actually made about 6
containers of mini hostas and companion plants.
  The one I entered has in it 2 plants of 'Little White Lines', one each
of 'Shiny Penny, and 'Cody', a heuchera 'Ring of Fire', a variegated
carex, and some tiny-leaved sedum as a filler.
  It was the first planter I made, and so far, the best one. I was
inspired to do this on a visit to Sunnybrook Farms/Homestead Div. - they
had some nice little planters with hostas. I came home and made some for
myself. They get the inspirational credit.

Diane