H. 'Undulata Albo-marginata' sport

I have a sport of this hosta that I originally thought was H. 'White
Trouble' but I am reconsidering. It emerges pure white in the spring (as
well as the second flush of leaves), But then the leaves begin to take
on a green stippling in the center region. Later in the season, the
leaves have dark green spotting in the center of the leaf, but the edges
of the leaves are still white. It flowers on a very leafy white scape
which is again spotted with green. The leaves are roughly 2in x 5in
currently. It is so ugly, I like it. Any Ideas what this could be?
Thanks.

Mike Groothuis
mike.groothuis@worldnet.att.net
Niles, MI