Re: H. 'Janet' reversion

In a message dated 8/4/1998 11:02:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
mike.groothuis@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Anyone know what the all green reversion of H. 'Janet' is called? Is it
 just the plain H. 'Fortunei?'

The story is that Pauline found 'Gold Standard' amongst a big grouping of
"fortunei" specimens. I was under the impression that there is no such animal
as H. fortunei or even H. 'Fortunei'.
'Janet' is a mutant of 'Gold Standard', so I guess the all green is whatever
that plant was of which 'GS' is a mutant.
Perhaps Bruce Banyai can clear this up. I for one should like to know the
original plant.

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN