Re: . H. Aphrodite 1998

In a message dated 8/5/1998 6:32:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
GPETHER321@aol.com writes:

<<  Do you have H.'My Child Insook' ? If so i'll marry you! >>
Hey! We could really get something going here!

On a more serious and immodest note, please see my pic of 'My Child Insook' in
a recent Journal.
It was also featured in the Bed of the Gods, an island bed, at the Celestial
Garden of Cindy and Clarence Nance at the Peoria Convention.
I have sent two pix of it to the Journal (via Kevin "Chicago" Walek, the BEST
editor The Hosta Journal has known).
Please encourage him to encourage the Photo Editor to include one of the pix.
There was also in that bed a plant named 'Brunswick Square'. And one with the
nifty name, 'Broad Ripple'.  BUT the best---which you will be seeing soon---I
hope,--- was 'Cindy O!' a beautiful variegated one from the breeding programs
of Ralph Benedict.(Unfortunately, I have the pix of these only on
transparencies---so i cannot scan them.)

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN