Unregistered "Streaked" TC plants

nalesch@missi.ncsc.mil writes:

<< Streaked plants do show up in TC, although it is quite rare. These are
 some I am aware of: streaked H. 'Sum and Substance', streaked
 H. 'Fragrant Bouquet', streaked H. 'Yellow Emperor', streaked H. 'Pizzazz'
 and streaked H. 'Delta Dawn'.  Can anyone else add to the list?

I'm in my third year evaluating a streaked Wide Brim, I'm "Unofficially"
calling...
Hasamona Cynthia Ann...in a couple more years I'll let everyone know how it
turned out!!

Thanks for asking though...
Dave, UNYHS