Re: Leaves of Sun Power

Ronnie...
         I've not seen a yellow-leaf cultivar yet, that does not burn up in
direct July & August afternoon-sunshine --- has anyone?
         I don't know what part of this continent you are at, but I would
advise you to move it (in August-end or September?) into a spot which does
not get too much direct sunshine say after 10/11 am.
         hope my thoughts help
best to ALL
-=>O<=-
 sunny
aka William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 4