Re: Gold Edger vs. Gold Drop

Mike,
In my garden Gold Drop is a small clump, about 12" diameter and maybe 8" high.
The plants I have of it have pretty well stayed at that size and they are at
least 5 years old.  My Gold Edgers are planted as edging plants and they are
golder (although getting a lot more sun) and get large quickly.  I have to
keep dividing them or they look identical to Birchwood Parky's Gold.  Aren't
there some people who feel BPG and Gold Edger are the same plant?  How old are
your plants of GD and GE?  If they're young, that's probably why you can't
tell them apart yet.
Kay Dye , Edelstein, IL Zone 5

<<
 Does anyone know the way to tell H. 'Gold Drop' and H. 'Gold Edger'
 apart? I have both, but they look exactly the same!