I must be living right for once, my 4yr.old plant has 13 bloom scapes all
with flowers that are opening ,though the inner set of petals very rarely
open up {I've seen mine once since it started blooming not this year
though.} It's planted on the north side of my covered deck next to Fried
Banana's, Fried Green Maters Gucamole, Hoosier Harmony, Emily Dickinson. How
SWEET it is!

                                            Dancin the night away,
                                            Dancin Gardens