Re: Leaves of Sun Power

It seems like a lot of people have been commenting about this happening this
year to their hostas.  I have noticed some of mine, too.  Are we in general
agreement that it is something environmental causing this, or what?
Kay Dye, Edelstein, IL Zone 5

<< Then the plant started puting out new leaves, and at the same
 time the original leaves appeared as though they were burning out badly from
 the tips inward  - now most of the original leaves are mostly brown or gone.
 It looks as though they have been receiving too much sun, but the plant was
 getting more sun earlier in the summer so I do not think that is the
 I water religously, never letting the beds get too dry..