Re: Seed Irradiation

The problem with passing stories about what Paul Aden has or hasn't done is
that he has not submitted his work to independent replication nor can
others duplicate the results attributed to him.

From a scientific point of view we can't believe these stories, I also
don't disbelieve them.

Since he was in the business of selling hosta and had no other way to
protect his work then it may have made good business sense to give out
disinformation. But, do we want to repeat it.

>I am going to try to choose my words carefully here-------  In case after
>case, I have "found" that PA has distorted the true events leading up to
>the introduction of a given plant!
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5