Re: Seed Irradiation

The question is should we pass around such stories about anyone's work
unless they've given us permission or verifiable data. The same IRRADIATION
story circulates about Golden Tiara.

I like the AA method, tell your own story and experience. Of course it will
be boring if we can't speculate and gossip, etc.

>Who has?
>Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN
>wilddog@venus.net writes:
><< The problem with passing stories about what Paul Aden has or hasn't
done is
> that he has not submitted his work to independent replication nor can
> others duplicate the results attributed to him.
>  >>

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5