Hosta 'Paintbrush'

Hit the wrong key!

Here is info on subject hosta.

Clyde Crockett z5
<HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>The subject plant is a very nice one of the "subtle variegated" types as am I wont to call them. A dark-yellow center with dark green border. It is a hybrid from the programs of the Minks.<BR>
It would make a nice addition to your shade garden. There is nothing quite like it. (I would not rec this one to persons who are just now building their basic collections. It is unusual and there are many others one should acquire first.)</HTML>