Re: Can't link up to www.hosta.org

In a message dated 8/15/1998 10:38:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
RonnieEA@aol.com writes:

<< Are any of you having the same problem I am in reaching the AHS at
 www.hosta.org?  I have been trying to get to that page for weeks but get an
 error message that says I can't reach it ..  Are any of you able to get
there?

 Ronnie >>
No. Since it is verboten to write political messages here, I cannot tell you
the reason you cannot connect to the website. What you all might do is report
to the webmaster---giboshi@aol.com----but I really think the site is a dead
letter, so to speak.

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN