Re: Seed Irradiation

<<
 >you dont have to radiate sum and substance to get different seedlings it
 does that naturaly  i have five good examples of that, msg me if u want pics
 indiana bob

Bob,
Yea, I don't have to do silly things to seeds, but it is fun.  I was curious
to see if any of the plants would become tetraploids.  Would love to see your
pictures.  Sum and Substance is one of my favorites.
Kay Dye, Edelstein, IL Zone 5