Ready for Pixlist

Hi Clyde,
I'm ready to get back on your pixlist.  Sorry it took so long for me to get
back on track.  I ended up staying longer (my best friends house) and then
when I got back I had so much mail to catch up on.  But now I'm ready!!!
When you have a few minutes Please add me back
Thanks bunches
Debbie Alexander
alex@spiff.net