Pixlist Problems???

I don't know what is going on.. but it is a shame that we are all being
punished. Someone complains and then suddenly no more pictures.  I happen
enjoy getting those pictures. It is making my wish list grow by leaps and
bounds.  If someone  is having problems then there are choices that can be
1. just get off the list.
2. the owner can kick that person off the list.
3. simply just hit the delete key.
Instead someone has to complain and step on the owners feelings....to
benefit what????
These people do this as a FAVOR to us.  They are not getting paid.  It is
not their job  and just how do we say thank you...?  By degrading all their
hard work... Why do people have to make such a fuss over something that can
be easily fixed with a click of a mouse

Hey CLYDE.......  I would still like to receive pics from you and any other
who has a great pic of a Hosta that they want to share