Re: Pixlist Problems???

Therese and Clyde and all;
    Great post. Couldn't have said it better. I second the motion. I want to
continue receiving the pictures too. They are great. The ones who worry
about their "e-mail address" being tossed around, should have their names
removed.  However, you should worry more about your privacy in other places.
As e-mail addresses are pretty easily come by if anyone wants them.
Jean Carpenter
Mountain View, MO
"Therese wrote"....................
it is a shame that we are all being punished. Someone complains and then
suddenly no more pictures.  I happen
enjoy getting those pictures. It is making my wish list grow by leaps and
bounds.  If someone  is having problems then there are choices that can be
1. just get off the list.
2. the owner can kick that person off the list.
3. simply just hit the delete key.
Instead someone has to complain and step on the owners feelings....to
benefit what????
These people do this as a FAVOR to us.  They are not getting paid.  It is
not their job  and just how do we say thank you...?  By degrading all their
hard work... Why do people have to make such a fuss over something that can
be easily fixed with a click of a mouse

Hey CLYDE.......  I would still like to receive pics from you and any other
who has a great pic of a Hosta that they want to share "