Access to www.Hosta.org

Thanks for your messages about access to the AHS Hosta web site.......I did
not know that the AHS site had become inactive. The other 5 sites on that
server were still active.   I was out of town and did not get your messages
until Sunday.........

You are my best eyes and ears if that site goes down, please send a message to
GIBOSHI@AOL.COM................... I will call the ISP and get it
reinitialized.

www.HOSTA.org is active now..............sorry for the inconvience.  In spite
of what some postings have claimed, the AHS site is alive and
well---------with many new stuff coming during the next 6 to 8 months.

Thanks again,

Bernie