Ran Lydell's Talk in Indy

Attended our own Ran's presentation at a meeting of the Indy Hosta Society.
It was BOFFO!! ( A box-office hit!) Ran has a great style and some GREAT
slides.

His 'Yucca Ducca Do' is really nice. It is the type I have been
wanting==narrow, elongated leaves with a clean border. Very striking!
Congrats to Ran!

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN