Re: Pixlist Problems???

<<  Someone complains and then suddenly no more pictures. >>

When I buy a new gardening book, I first look at the pictures, then look
again, and then read the text.  Pictures give me the visual inspiration to
read and to be ready to accept in my mind's eye, playful descriptive words and
sometimes dry botanical
information.

I feel we have been honored by Clyde, who has provided us with the visual
opportunity to see plants many of us have only read/heard about; I thank him
for his time and expertise.  I know his efforts have cost him considerable
out-of-pocket monies, but I'm unaware of his ever complaining.  Recently Bill
Nash came forward and provided pictures for our pleasure.  Kudos to you, Bill.

I obviously am not alone when I express my dismay in the demise of the
pixlist.  Surely, something good will come from all of this---------I know,
---------MORE PICTURES!!!

PS