Book on Foliage Plants

Sandra Bond, Ed., THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO FOLIAGE PLANTING(Ward Lock 1997
London).
The book consists of 4 parts: Hostas(by Bond); Ornamental Grasses, Rushes,
Sedges & Bamboos ( by Taylor); Hardy Ferns ( by Jefferson-Brown); and, Large-
Leaved perennials (by Challis). Price is $19.95(U.S.); $27.95(Can.)
 Available at many bookstores.( I bought my copy at Border's today.)
Distributed by Sterling Publishing Co., Inc. (New York) in the U.S.
The commentary and pix are excellent.

Clyde Crockett z5  Indianapolis IN
ccredux@aol.com