Re: Great Website

In a message dated 8/25/1998 8:55:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
beautbug@provide.net writes:

<< CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:

 > Here is an excellent one for hostas and other plants:
 > http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/home.html
 >
 > >From and by our own Bob Axmear!
 >
 > Clyde Crockett z5

 Oooo. From the almighty Clyde!

Hi Denise:

I am sorry if I have offended you---I certainly did not mean to do so.

If I can make amends with you or anyone else on this list, please accept my
apologies for whatever I did wrong.

If this has something to do with the Pixlist, I think we all know that this
late in the season is not a very propitious time to send pix. (But I still
have some great ornamental grass pix that I'll be sending to Bill Nash soon.)

Sincerely,

Clyde Crockett z5