Re: rapid increasers

Yikes! I think I have it on a mature plant of Gold Standard. Have not lost
all the leaves, though. Any remedy? Is it likely to spread through the soil
to other plants? Was planning to divide this plant and others in the same
bed next spring. Any accepted (preferably organic) way to sterilize the
offshoots when I do this? Or am I better off just yanking the whole plant
out and trashing it?

Gerry