Re: "Mama Mia"

> Hey Robert!
>
> Didn't you believe me? I can see no reason why someone has to post ANOTHER
> post after the post has been fully answered. I posted earlier that 'Mama Mia'
> was a Benedict plant. I think I know as much about hostas as Ran Lydell does.
> I do not need his confirmations of what I have posted.
>
> Clyde Crockett z5 Indianapolis IN

I would hope no one is doubting your word on anything Clyde.  More
likely a reply was sent before going thru all the days mail.  I've done
the same from time to time, sent a reply and then finished reading and
notice someone else already sent one.  I don't recall seeing the
question asked twice.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net