Do we need a time out here?

It seems to me the last few days there have been a number questionable
postings slightly several people.  I don't know why but I don't like it
or find it appropriate to our group.  I have no intention of spending my
free time mailing warnings to individual, we're all adults so please act
it.  If you have a problem contact me privately, commentary on other
peoples posting is not necessary.
Joanne Pyszczek
jopyz@earthlink.net