Zonneveld,"Hosta Sports from species and cultivars" (1998)(54pp.)

This is a booklet published by Ben J. M. Zonneveld, who is on the faculty of
Leiden University in Holland. I received a copy today.
It has an alphabetical list of sports, with the name of the originator,date of
registration, parent and color.Also, a list of parental clones and their
sports.

I am copying Dr. Zonneveld to indicate one omission that I noticed. My
'Monument Circle' should be included, as it is a sport.
One error(obviously a typo): I am not the originator of 'Don Quixote', as
indicated on page 10.

I have no idea how to obtain this publication, so I am asking Ben to let us
know.

Clyde Crockett