Re: 'Dark Star'

At 11:10 PM 26/08/98 -0400, you wrote:
>At 10:53 PM 8/26/98 EDT, you wrote:
>>Got the subject in mail today. They indicate that the offerings are "rare
>Some I just bought and some I am unfamiliar with.  Also,
>please describe Dark Star; thanks.

I acquired 'Dark Star' from Handy Hatfield in 96 and have found it to be a
rapid grower and gets better each season. Right now its about 24" in
diameter and 8" tall. Long, tapered, pointed and wavy leaves, dark green
with a white margin. Personally one of my favourite hostas.

Happy Gardening

John Kee