Fwd: Hosta Sports from species and cultivars

Here is the response to my inquiry re Ben Zonneveld's publication.

Clyde Crockett z5

-- BEGIN included message

To receive the book send me 6 dollars in an envelope , no cheques as
these cost more than their value
J.Hawes is not mentioned as  in his first drafts no mention of
originator or year was given  My version came out april ( and was
worked on for two years at least!) his  complete version was
presented in Peoria. In both his versions it turns out impossible for
me to extract the proper  leaf color and also the arrows to "in
between parents"  are omitted nor is there an alpabetical list
If you think his version is  useful then there seems no point
having one from me.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden