OK this is going to be my last post of the night.  Abbott says that
DiTera controls nematodes in the soil and in plant roots.  On the one
hand, I assume that is where the nematodes are when the foliage is gone,
on the other hand, they don't say that it controls nematodes in the
leaf.  I think its time for me to call my man at Abbott and see if he
knows.  When I talked to him I told him I was interested in the product
for use on hostas and he did not say it wouldn't work, on the other had
he didn't say it would.

I hope I didn't raise hopes prematurely.  The label does not indicate
that there are nematodes that it doesn't work on, but that does not mean
there aren't any.  I'll try to get a difinitive answer on Monday.