Re: lack of slug damage

In a message dated 8/31/1998 9:03:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
BSteg46464@aol.com writes:

<< lack of slug damage on 'Francee'.  >>

Hi Bev:

Are the plants around it subject to slug damage?
I have noticed the same thing---also with Green Gold. But Wide Brim growing
very near GG is always eaten half to death, no matter what measures I take.
There is a lot to be learned about the habits of slugs.
If you can, get Bio Rain from Glen Pether in England for slugs. This is THE
best stuff around!
(Glen, may I be your American agent? Say $100/one pint container? <VBG>.
Folks, contact Glen at GPETHER321@aol.com

Clyde Crockett z5