Re: lack of slug damage

In a message dated 8/31/1998 10:37:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
mikecook@pipeline.com writes:

<<
 My Wide Brim has almost no slug damage - but you should see the Golden
 Sceptor next to it.

SEND ME A DIVISION OF YOUR WIDE BRIM <VBG>

I dont know why certain hostas are the favorites of slugs. Invincible this
year had no damage, but in years past, it was also the "holy" one in my
garden.
I still recommend Sevin around base. Problem is that if it rains, the Sevin is
gone. Of course, Sevin does not kill slugs; it only deters them from climbing
up the petioles.