Re: Patsy's Plant

In a message dated 8/31/1998 10:13:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
WeedRwoman@aol.com writes:

<<
 I'm afraid I can add little to the discussion re the name of my plant.  I
 purchased it at our museum's greenhouse, with the label "Setcreasea pallida
 purpurea",  and am surprised to learn it is mislabeled.  It has pink flowers
 at the terminals, which closes at night; against the red leaves this is
 lovely.  With a full-time family, a full-time business, and a full-time
 garden, I admit to not always doing the research on my plants. Sometimes, I
 just have to settle for the enjoyment, :O).

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey Patsy!
Why are you being so snotty? I wish I'd never sent the pic out . IT IS
TRADESCANTIA, PERIOD! Get a good gardening encylcopaedia. Please apologize to
me on the list.
Thank you.

Clyde