Re: Patsy's Plant

<<  Why not believe me? >>

Sorry Clyde, never meant to imply I didn't believe you.  Actually, I'm
confident you are correct as you always research so thoroughly.  My message
was actually a testament to my ignorance of this plant.  I've had it for 5 or
6 years, and have never taken the time to check it out.  This plant is so easy
to grow and strong.  It is one of the few plants that survive Black Thumb, aka
Jim Stygall, and his "care" of the greenhouse during the winter months.