AHS Policies

Jmarobin@WINTERBERRYFARMS.COM  writes: {to the AHS Robin}:

<< The AHS
in in the process of making everyone do things the same way, and in the
process favoring the larger and more established establishments.  They are
going to "protect" the customer from anyone who does business in manor not
consistant with their way of doing business.>>

Their way of "doing business"  is to eliminate small growers as well as some
big growers. The AHS is contolled by a few persons.
Write to Jim Wilkins, everyone. Complain. I have been in the AHS for a long
time. I have never seen any criticism until now---and the critics are growing
in number.
First they introduce The Yearbook, the initial budget of which was around
3000$$. It is now 24000$$.  Then they intoduce their Preferred Growers thing.
Then they start paying Board members for doing nothing. Then they start
paying people hidden fees. (Check the financial statements.) Then the IAC.
Then they appoint people to the Board, ultra vires their own by-laws. Then
they reduce all policy decisions to a group of nine persons.Can you imagine
kicking the Editor of the Journal off the voting Board. He is the only person
who actually does anything.The reason they did so==he is too intelligent.

But I shall not surrender. Rather, I shall fight them and put the AHS back in
the control of the mainstream. NO MORE OLD BOYS CLUB.

Clyde Crockett