Re: Tony Avent speaks on the issues surrounding registration.

In a message dated 8/1/1999 9:29:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Now, to
 tell me that I can't do things that my competitors within the society can do
 unless I agree to run my business in accordance with a policy that I
 disagree with, to banish me from participating in activities with the "good"
 growers, it certainly feels like a punishment.

 Chick >>

  It is not only punishment, not only contrary to the purposes of the AHS,
not only worthless (DS registers anything and everything); it is immoral,
probably illegal and, worst of all, totally unnecessary and silly.

Clyde Crockett z5