Re: Tony Avent speaks on the issues surrounding registration.

This is so true! It'll end up like a gun show. When was the last time an
unregistered hosta killed someone??? Talk about the "shady deals"
outside!!...And eventually we'll need spokepersons, and congressional
lobbyists fighting for our rights as American Citizens, under the First
Amendment - life (for all hostas), liberty (to purchase the hostas of
our choice) and the persuit of happiness (hostas seem to make many of us
very happy).

Diane Frederick
Cleveland, OH