Re: Tony Avent speaks on the issues surrounding registration.

Thanks, Chick (and Gary)..I have no intention of abandoning the mail order
nurseries (or my local one) in favor of a list based on compliance rather
than quality. My criteria are well-grown plants and customer service, both
of which I have found with you and others on this list. Was just curious.

Gerry

At 09:32 AM 8/2/99 -0400, you wrote:

>The Preferred Grower Program has nothing to do with larger or smaller
growers,
>quality of plants, or, as Gary pointed out, even the growing of hostas.
As it