Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #463

In a message dated 7/23/99 10:44:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
timchavez@fn.net writes:

<< I have an intermittent problem with mites. My honeysucle seems to be a
 for the larger red ones, >>

Horticultural soaps, safer's soap are helpful in getting rid of mites.
Kelthane is a good insectidide to use. There are a number of insecticides
which I can list if you wish, but the above is the way I tend to go.

Barbara Jones