William Lachman mutating?

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: William Lachman mutating?
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:01:28 -0400

Image Attached [William lachman leaf.jpg]
Disk Storage Size = 14.5 K'bytes
Question  ...I showed y'all a pix taken a month ago, of a William Lachman
(striated form) which looked like it had possibility for a medio-variegated
type (center leaf variegation & stable form?).  Here's a pix taken a few
days ago; and I'm wondering, if this looks like it's moving into
center-leaf variegation?  The clump was divided again, and all leaves on
the one shoot have the center-leaf variegated form.  Looks like a
possibility for maybe a 9-PM or 10-pm (by Hosta Wheels?) --

what do you think?

ps....weather: It's raining outside, so I guess I have nothing to do today
(boohoo) LOL

William lachman leaf.jpg

email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/
Group List Server = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
Hosta Picture Group = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostapix
GD (grand-daughter): Mary Chastain's Telephone connection = 423-238-4534
GD DUBACK (Robyn's Nest Nursery) = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/hostacat.html
GD Iril Kolle (Norway Seed Bank)=
GS (grandson) Tony Avent= http://www.plantdel.com
GS (grandson) James Anderson= http://www.winterberryfarms.com