Re: dying hosta & winter

In a message dated 08/12/1999 3:02:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<<
 Well, I have been rambling on relating things from my experiences. I make no
 claims based on a degree of higher education  and refuse to debate with
 anyone.  It would be interesting to hear from anyone that has the same or
 different observations to make.  I am always looking for information along
 with a friendly chat
 Mary. >>

Dear Mary,

As always, I'd rather hear your knowledge gained from experience than all the
blathering from the PhD's.

What you say makes sense--and you have the "credentials"--namely some
fabulous plants--to back up your information.

Thanks for sharing with us "newbies."

Jim Dixon
Detroit