Sport Identification

Hosta Gardeners on-line,

Does anyone besides me have a wide cream margined sport of Fragrant
Bouquet with a dark green center the same color as the border of H.
Guacamole? Mine is one year old in the garden with three divisons each
with a flower scape ready to bloom. It appears similar to other sports
of Fragrant Bouquet but is darker and more vigorous than most. sports of
FB. If so, speak up because, if not,  I plan to name it, register it and
put it on the Hosta Sports wheel at three oclock. (Yes, I know its four
oclock now. I mean 3 oclock position on the Sports Wheel).

Jim Hawes