Re: sports

In a message dated 8/15/1999 12:35:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< That is an all
 gold Fortunei.  It is being marketed, and has been for several years as
 Gold standard. Those of us who know what the plant looks like, may
 think "how could any one not know better.  A lady was in my garden
 today, and asked why a Gold Standard label was on a variegated plant ?  >>

If you do not mind -- will you follow the link and tell me if this is the
plant you are talking about-(the gold 'Gold Standard' I found mine in a
collection of field grown plants.
It's the second picture on the page.
Thank you.