Re: Hosta Variegation(clarifcation)

Lori,

You asked me personally if my clarification paragraph applied to Gosan
Gold Mist and if  a yellow on green pattern has  somewhat similar
causes.

I must admit ignorance on this particular question. I am not familiar
with H. 'Gosan Gold Mist' nor have I seen exactly what yellow on green
pattern you are referring to. But continue to follow the discussions. We
all will learn from others if we pay attention..

Jim Hawes