'Lady Isobel B.'

Clyde wrote:
>Another in that area that
>has taken off despite the heat is 'Lady Isobel B.'
>
>Clyde Crockett z5

I was thinking the same thing today after walking the garden,
my 'Lady Isobell Barnett' has a second blush of leaves, even
though we had 23 days on 95 degree temps!! Since Saturday our
temperatures are almost back to normal, mid 60's at night with
mid 80' during the day.

Michael Laico
Crossville, TN