Re: Don't open HAPPY99.EXE

At 08:51 PM 8/15/99 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/15/99 10:24:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:
><< Happy99.exe has shown up at my mailbox twice this morning.
>   >>
>Who from please?  Or let them know privately?!
>Lori Johnson
....................Lori ...When & if, "happy99.exe" enters a computer
attached to someone's email; and is let loose by execution of same, then
one of the functions it performs, is to self-attach itself to outgoing
emails, without the sender even knowing therefore, it is pointless to start
listing who is sending the program out?  The best measure, the way I see it
and have done this in the past, is to forward the email right back to
whoever the sender was, just so that person does know what was attached to
their email.

maybe not exactly a funny move, but just a thought anyway...LOL

Bill Nash - Canada