Re: Don't open HAPPY99.EXE

In a message dated 8/16/99 9:43:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
raffi@sympatico.ca writes:

<<  The best measure, the way I see it
 and have done this in the past, is to forward the email right back to
 whoever the sender was, just so that person does know what was attached to
 their email. >>

OUCH!  I eradicated the little bugger (actually termed a worm or all things),
but only discovered I had downloaded it because it wiped out a folder for my
e-mail log on. Anyway, hope we all learn to read the extensions on the file
we download!

Lori (who likes real squishy worms better than the cyber kind)