sports/mutation

Dear Hosta Fans
I like to point out the following I did read all american hosta
journals, starting with number 1. In none of them a proper definition
of a sport was given nor was there an article pointing to the
difference between the terms mutation and sport That is why I wrote
articles about it. I am happy to hear that, according to some, it is
now common knowledge.You may have noted that also that ,based on
these articles and extensive discussion with the registrar, the
wording in the registration form is changed too.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands