Re: cells and chloroplasts (depicted on the color wheel)

Dan you gave me a color wheel in Ann Arbor and Jim brought me another two
weeks ago. Thanks to both of you.  It is great except the greens are not dark
enough.

 I think I understand about the three colors in plants Like Lakeside Love
Affaire and Lakeside Meter Maid.  These seem to make sense to my simple mind.
 Then along comes Lakeside Symphony and confuses me again.  In the spring
there is one color.  Soon there are two colors but by mid summer, if the
plant receives enough light, there are three colors.  Then there is Lakeside
San Kao.  In the spring it is lime, later it is bright yellow now it is
almost white with bright green veins.  Is this all a result of light or do we
have different layers there?  I refer to my plants since these I feel most
comfortable in describing.

All of this is different from the seedlings that I have been observing.  For
example there are at least two that have a creamy yellow color, a deep yellow
color and a rosy or pinkish yellow color plus the white or green colors.
There must be several layers there.
I don't know enough to get into this discussion.  I just have questions and
guess lack the ability to understand the answers.  Make it simple guys.
Mary