Re: Southern Blight Cure?

Bev,
From Texas A & M read the article:
PEANUT GROWERS HAVE NEW TOOL TO FIGHT SOUTHERN BLIGHT

Read how Flutolanil, the active ingredient in Moncut, is saving from 25
to 40 million dollars of peanut harvest from southern blight in Texas.
http://agnews.tamu.edu/stories/SOIL/peanut.htm

You mentioned the fungicide Contrast mfg. by Scotts as having the active
ingredient Flutolanil. It's great to hear a Turf and Ornamental label
for this fungicide is available.

This sounds like a major advancement in the control of southern blight
in our hostas. It sure has impressed peanut growers. I bet this catches
on like wildfire.

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7