From: zonneveld <zonneveld@rulbim.leidenuniv.nl>
To: jmanise@WinterberryFarms.com <jmanise@WinterberryFarms.com>
Date: Thursday, August 19, 1999 4:19 AM
Subject: yellow

>you state:
>Take a chloroplast, remove the chlorophyll and you have yellow.

Do you really think as did J Hawes before you, that a yellow plant is
devoid of chlorophyl?How would you think a yellow plant could survive
without any chlorophyl? By the way chlorophyl  is there not to
protect agains light but to catch the light to make sugar
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands